Ready For The Holidays in 5 Easy Steps- Aurelio Salon in NJ
Every year, December turns into a month of madness. Between Christmas shopping, your job, your family, Christmas wrapping, and Christmas parties, December leaves us little time to prep and prepare for some of the most memorable times with friends and family-which is extremely important since you KNOW there will be cameras! Here’s five quick tips to ensure that you’re looking presentable for those days that don’t leave you room to breathe!
1) Prep your hair with FreeShape 2+1 hairstyling and finishing spray from KMS California. This gives hair a little hold as you throw up your hair into a quick style! (p.s. This style can also look good with straight, wavy, or super curly hair)
2) Pull hair into a side pony.
3) *Optional* Wrap pony up into a bun for sleek, sophisticated style. If you like it down, work it! It will still look elegant.
4) Contour and lipstick! With your hair pulled back, a little bronzer to contour your cheek will enhance your feminine features! And what else is more feminine than red lipstick? It takes 5 seconds to apply, and looks like you set aside time to get ready.
5) Last, but certainly not least, we have liner and mascara! This is important so your eyes don’t look bare. If you like minimal eye make-up, just wear mascara! You will still look great.
And here you go! Holiday style in 5 easy steps. A game plan always helps when you’re in a jam, so here is your plan! If you try out this style let us see! Post on Facebook or Instagram and tag us in your photo (@aureliosalon) ! Also, hashtag #aureliosalon. Can’t wait to see your looks!
Listed below is the makeup products I used as well:
Find out more information about us in our video and picture galleries. Read about industry news and trends on our blog or what’s new at Aurelio Salon including events and rewards customer can receive Give the gift of beauty to Aurelio Salon (Voted New Jerseys Best Salon*). Gift cards are available in any denominations.
Visit us any time and receive a personal tour by one of our staff.